The City of Dawson commissions and releases plans, reports and strategies to inform decision making, set policies and plan for the future. The City of Dawson is committed to providing excellent service to residents and to long term planning that ensures continued success and fulfillment of the vision to "honor the past, share the present and embrace the future".
Strategies and plans are developed in consultation with the community, and provide a policy framework to achieve long-term goals. Below is a list of some of the more common reports, strategies and plans.
- Canadian Bank of Commerce NHS: Five Year Plan
- City of Dawson Aquifer and Well Head Protection Plan
- Commercial and Industrial Lot Need Indicators Report
- Dawson City Heritage Management Plan
- Dawson City Recreation Facility Pre-Planning Report
- Downtown Revitalization Plan
- Infill 1 & 2 Feasibility and Costing Report
- Intergrated Community Sustainability Plan
- Municipal Civil Emergency Plan
- North End Plan
- Trail Management Plan