Beekeeping And / Or Hen Permits

Preparing to Submit an Application to Keep Hens or Bees on your Property:
Prior to the keeping of hens or bees on your property you will need to complete an Application for Beekeeping and / or Hen Permit as well as a Development Permit Application. The Beekeeping and / Hen Permit is free of charge, however there is a fee for the Development Permit.  For more information regarding obtaining a development permit, please visit our Development Permits page.

Application Form: 
Application for Beekeeping and / or Hen Permit

Brochure / Guides: 
Keeping of Hens Brochure & Guide
Keeping of Bees Brochure & Guide

Animal Control Bylaw:
Animal Control Bylaw  

Bylaw Services
Bylaw Services Constable
Phone: 867-993-7400 Ext. 413
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.